Tips on How to Take Care of Your Jewelry
Ambar House is home to 22k sterling silver handcrafted pieces that deserve to be treated and handled with love. With proper care, you will be able to enjoy the beauty of your jewelry for a long time. Understanding how to protect your precious jewelry pieces will make a huge difference in maintaining their beauty and elegance.
We strive to provide the best quality jewelry that lasts for a lifetime. Here are a few tips that will prevent your jewelry from tarnishing or losing its shine.
How to Extend the Lifeline of Your Jewelry?
- Put jewelry in a ziplock bag or an airtight box to prevent it from getting in contact with moisture.
- Keep it dry and away from skincare.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume.
- Remove your jewelry before bathing or swimming.
- Clean your jewelry pieces after using. You can occasionally use a soft cloth to wipe them.