Terms & Conditions
This website is handled and operated by the Ambar House. Throughout the site, the terms, ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’, refer to ‘Ambar House’. When you visit our site or buy something from us, you engage in ‘our’ service and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of our company and website.
We request you to read all the terms and conditions carefully before visiting our website. By accessing any part of our website, you agree with our terms of service.
If we add any new feature or tool to the website, it will be subject to the terms of service. You can review the most current versions of the terms and services on this page. We hold the right to change and update any part of the terms of service at any time on this page. It is our responsibility to update the changes on this site.
- We deserve to refrain from providing the services and products to anyone at any point in time.
- Your credit card information will always be encrypted during transfer over our website.
- You agree not to sell, buy, reproduce or duplicate any portion of our services or products.
- Our brand holds no responsibility if the website information is not correct, updated, or current.
- By visiting our site, you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the changes on the Terms of Service page.
Modification of Services and Prices
- The prices of our products are subject to change without informing. We hold the right to change or discontinue any of our services whenever we want without notice at any time.
- We are not liable for any changes or discontinuation of the services.
- We do not warrant that our products, services information, or other materials purchased will meet your expectations or any errors in the service will be corrected.
Products and Services
Certain products and services are available exclusively on the website. These products can be limited and subject to return or exchange only according to our return policy. We put loads of effort into displaying the right and true color of our products on the website. Therefore, we will not be responsible or guarantee the color your computer would display would be accurate.
Errors and Inaccuracies
Occasionally, there can be cases when the information displayed on the site or in the service contains typographical or grammatical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We have the right to correct these inaccuracies without prior notice, even if you have submitted the order. There would be no specific update to inform the people about a new update or change to the website pages.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties that have taken place before the date will survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. The terms of services are deemed effective unless terminated by any of us. You can terminate these services any time of your will and notify us that you are no longer going to use our services and wish to use our site.